The Academic and Career Planning Center offers a variety of career-related services for Penn State Behrend alumni, including job postings, networking opportunities, and the chance to hire qualified Penn State Behrend students and graduates for jobs and internships.
Fall 2016 Graduates
Let us know if you are entering the job market or continuing your education.
Please take the Graduate Survey Fall 2016 survey.
Your individual information will never be made available publicly, as your responses will be included with those from hundreds of other classmates in a final report to illustrate the strength of Behrend graduates. If you are still seeking employment and would like assistance from the Academic and Career Planning Center, please contact us at 814-898-6164. Thanks for your response and best wishes in all of your future endeavors.
- Are you using LionLink: This professional networking program links students and alumni with thousands of Penn State alumni.
- Sign into Nittany Lion Career Network: Connects Penn State students and alumni with potential employers.
- Have Job Listings emailed to you: Add your name to our email distribution lists to receive job announcements and other important information. Contact email@example.com to be added to the email list.
- Did you know you have the opportunity to interview for internships and full-time positions with a variety of employers from business, industry, and government? Use Nittany Lion Career Network’s on-campus interviewing system.
- Counselor services are available following graduation. Contact ACPC, 814-898-6164 for more information or to make an appointment.
Recruiting Behrend Students?
- If you are interested in recruiting Penn State Behrend students for job, internship, or co-op opportunities, please see our Employer Services page.