Each year employers from all over the United States visit Penn State Behrend to acquire well-trained, highly motivated students for careers with their organizations. The on-campus recruiting program operates from mid-September until early December for the fall semester, and from mid-January until late April for the spring semester. Each May/June we send e-mail asking if employers are interested in recruiting at Penn State Behrend. To receive this mailing, please email email@example.com and provide us with your contact information.
- Employers request and manage their interview schedules through the Nittany Lion Career Network. Please see the registration instructions for more details.
- On-campus recruiting is primarily a pre-select system, where employers select candidates from among the students who request interviews.The resumes that you receive are from students who actively decided to apply to your organization.
- A three-week advance notice is requested in order to provide adequate time to promote, have students apply, and schedule.
- During each career fair week, recruiting activities are limited to employers participating in the Behrend Career and Internship Fair.
- We will post your recruiting date on our recruiter board and web page as well as send the information to appropriate faculty and students.
- Please see the Penn State Behrend On-Campus Recruiting Policies.