The Academic & Career Planning Center (ACPC) offers a variety of career-related services to students—from career exploration and planning to internships, job and graduate school preparation. Recognizing that one of the largest influences on a student is the faculty, the ACPC can provide you help with becoming familiar with career development information, issues, and theories as they relate to your students. There are a number of resources available to faculty (see below) as well as written publications and individual consultations. Please contact us if you would like more information.
- Class Visits/Presentations
- Guidelines and Tips for References
- Internships, Experiential Education, and Co-ops
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Salaries and Employment Rates
- Student Referrals
- What Can a Faculty Member Say or Write?
- FERPA Information
- Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- Nittany Lion Career Network