If you are an adult who has completed at least 18 credits at a regionally accredited college or university, you qualify as an adult transfer student. If you have taken fewer than 18 credits, you must apply as a first-year student. To be considered for transfer admission, you must have earned an overall GPA of at least 2.0 (a higher GPA may be required for some majors).
- Take these steps to apply.
- Have official transcripts from your high school and all post-secondary schools attended sent to: Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, Office of Admissions, 4701 College Drive, Erie, PA 16563.
- Learn about applying for a Change of Assignment from one of the other Penn State campuses.
- Courses considered for transfer credit must be completed with a grade equivalent to "C" or better, and be useful to the program of study at Penn State.
- Penn State operates on a rolling admissions basis.
- For additional information on the transfer admissions process, contact the Penn State Behrend Office of Admissions at 814-898-6100 or toll-free at 866-374-3378, or email our transfer counselor.
- For information on next semester's classes, go to LionPATH.