LORD Corporation has partnered with Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, to offer an exciting opportunity to students in select majors.
LORD Corporation is offering:
- Work experience related to your major during the summers and school year that pays very competitive wages;
- Annual scholarships starting at $5,000 toward your college expenses;
- Valuable mentorship from successful professionals working in the field;
- Potential for full-time employment with a global corporation for those who successfully complete the program upon graduation.
The LORD Corporation Scholarship Information Session was held on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Application deadline for 2016-17 has now passed. Please check back March 2017 for the new application.
The LORD Corporation Scholarship is available to:
- Full-time students in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Student must be of sophomore, junior, or senior college level class standing.
- The applicant must represent a diverse or female candidate.
The scholarship is available to students majoring or considering a major in:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies
Please contact the financial aid office with questions at 814-898-6162 or email@example.com
LORD Corporation website: LORD Corporation