Accepting a Position

Accepting a Position

After you have accepted a position, you must complete the employment forms below. Along with forms, you must bring the following items to your supervisor before the employment paperwork can be completed:

  • A passport OR an original Social Security card OR an original certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county or municipal authority

  • AND a driver's license OR school ID with a photograph OR a voter's registration card OR a U.S. Military card or draft record

  • AND a voided check OR savings account number and bank routing transit number (all paychecks are direct-deposited into bank accounts)

Employment Forms