The PHEAA State Work-Study Program provides Pennsylvania students with employment opportunities in high-technology and community service fields. Through the program, you gain career-related, on-the-job work experience while earning money to help pay for your higher education. You may work up to 40 hours per week during term breaks and the summer and up to 20 hours per week while classes are in session.
To be eligible for State Work-Study you must:
- Be a Pennsylvania resident.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (six to eleven credits) in a PHEAA-approved higher education institution in a program of study at least two years in length.
- Be a PHEAA Grant recipient if you are an undergraduate student. Be receiving a subsidized loan if you are a graduate student.
- Be able to benefit from a career-related work experience in a high-tech or community service job.
- Not owe a state grant refund or have defaulted on any student loan.
Finding a Position:
See the list of State Work-Study positions at Penn State Behrend.
- Filter by:
Location: Penn State Erie
Job Type: Graduate / Student/ Postdoc
Complete the State Work-Study Application with your on campus supervisor.