The Black School of Business at Penn State Behrend has offered their AACSB-accredited MBA program for three decades. Our program is offered both in Pittsburgh and on campus in Erie.
- The MBA in Pittsburgh - Ideal for ambitious professionals as our hybrid MBA offers both convenience and flexibility. The program features 75% instruction in an online environment coupled with faculty instruction four to five times a semester, per three credit course, at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Woods, Cranberry Township. We offer six credits per semester allowing students to complete the degree in two years. Summer electives are completed in a 100% online environment.
- The MBA in Erie - The MBA program in Erie is also conveniently delivered in a blended format of 75% online environment, 25% in-class instruction. In-class dates are held in the evenings on weekdays. Summer electives are completed in a 100% online environment.
By joining the program, you will immediately become a more thoughtful decision-maker. The faculty emphasize continual application of best practices, applied research, in addition to forward-thinking ideas. You will be challenged to implement these new tools in your workplace.
- SP17 In-class Meeting Dates and Orientation dates for new students
- Pre-Enrollment Competencies - All students must show proficiency in 7 business disciplines prior to beginning courses.
- MBA Recommended Scheduling for continuing students - contact Dr. Al Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MBA Recommended Scheduling for new students FA17 and forward
- MBA Curriculum and Course Descriptions
- MBA Student Handbook
- Pittsburgh MBA Program
View our program overview brochure: