Congratulations on your acceptance to Penn State Behrend!
Here you'll find information and resources to help you prepare for life as a Penn State Behrend student. Also, be sure to check your email regularly for important news, updates, and information from Penn State. Please let us know if you change your email address.
What Comes Next?
- Accept offer of admission on MyPennState
- Check your email often for important messages from Penn State
- Like the Facebook page Penn State Behrend Class of 2021
- Financial Aid
You will receive an email when your student aid award notification has been prepared (in March).
- Online ALEKS Math Assessment
- When you have paid the acceptance fee, you will then receive an email beginning in March (Summer and Fall admitted students) with information about online placement testing. If you do not receive a email, please contact the University Park office at 814-865-2578.
- Schedule your New Student Orientation date
- After you have completed your ALEKS Math Assessment, you will receive an email from Student Orientation & Transition Programs (email@example.com) inviting you to make a reservation for your Orientation date.
- Notify disability services if you need special accommodations or have a physical or learning disability for which you need additional support. (814-898-7101)
- New Student Orientation will be held during June or July where you will:
- Meet with an academic adviser
- Schedule classes
- Learn more about Penn State
- Tie up loose ends with the Financial Aid and Billing staff
- Pre-order your textbooks (optional)
- Complete the University health history form.
- Check room assignment information in early July
- Fall billing statements available in mid-July
- Arrival Day for new students who live on campus: Thursday, August 17, 2017
- You won’t believe how easy it is to move in!
- What to Pack!
- Special programs for parents are offered
- Fall Welcome Week: Thursday, August 17–Sunday, August 20
- First day of class: Monday, August 21
- Fall (Thanksgiving) Break: Sunday, November 19–Saturday, November 25
- Final Exams: December 11–15
- Spring 2018 semester begins: Monday, January 8, 2018
- Spring Break: March 4–10, 2018
- Finals: April 30–May 4, 2018
Accept your offer of admission and pay your acceptance fees, ask questions, find out what courses will transfer to Penn State, and more.
Online forms for medical history, immunization information and the meningitis immunization requirement for on-campus housing.
Provides information about Housing Contracts.
Stay connected with us! Check out our social media hub.
Contains contact information and links to all departments on campus.
Need to contact us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Penn State Behrend
4851 College Drive
Erie, PA 16563