At Penn State Behrend, students have a variety of opportunities to join organizations related to studies in the School of Business. These clubs provide an opportunity to associate with other students who share common career interests and organize programs relating to the business field. Club meetings allow members to discuss career-related topics with invited guests from the business community and faculty, and active participation in club activities can help develop valuable organizational and leadership skills.
- Accounting Club
- Beta Gamma Sigma (National honor society in business, management, and administration)
- Delta Sigma Pi (Professional business fraternity)
- Economics Club - Society of Undergraduate Economists Chapter
- Financial Management Association
- Management Information Systems Club
- Marketing Club
- National Organization for Business and Engineering
- Penn State Behrend Entrepreneur Club
- Penn State Behrend International Business Club
- Project Supply Chain Management Club
Check out all of the clubs and organizations offered at Penn State Behrend.