Students have the opportunity to pursue a number of minors offered at Penn State Behrend. You should consult with your academic adviser if you are interested in pursuing a minor program of study. A complete listing of the available minors can be found in the Penn State Undergraduate Degree Programs Bulletin. Some of the more popular minors for our students are listed below, and the requirements listed on the linked pages:
Minors in the School of Engineering
Other Suggested Minors
- Applied Economics (APECN)
- Civic and Community Engagement (CIVCM)
- Management (MANGT) *
- Management Information Systems (MISBD)
- Mathematics (MTHBD)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (OPSCM) — a business minor specifically for engineers
- Courses SCM 445, SCM 460, and SCM 465 fullfill requirements for the SAP certificate
- Physics (PHYS)
- Technical Sales (TCHSL) — a business minor specifically for engineers
A grade of C or better is required for all courses in the minor.
*This minor is in the process of change in requirements. Please see the Management Department Chair.