Adult Provisional Re-Entry Students

Adult Provisional Re-Entry Students


Provisional re-entry is for students who were previously enrolled at Penn State as provisional students and who wish to return to the University.

If you are eligible for academic renewal, your previous GPA will be forgiven. Academic renewal permits former degree candidates, provisional, and non-degree students who have interrupted their studies at Penn State for a minimum of four calendar years to resume study without being penalized for their past academic records.

Click here for additional information about Academic Renewal.

To Apply

Print and complete the Provisional Re-entry Application and send it to Penn State Behrend, Admissions Office, 4701 College Drive, Erie, PA 16563.

Or contact the Admissions Office to have a copy of the application sent by mail:
Toll Free: 866-374-3378