Starting Monday, November 28, at 6:55 p.m. EST (that's 18:55 in military time, representing the year Penn State was founded) through the end of the day on Tuesday, November 29, raise your voice and make this year's celebration of philanthropy one to remember.
This year marks Penn State's eighth celebration of GivingTuesday, a global day of giving. In 2021, more than 8,600 Penn State alums, students, and friends raised their voices and generated more than $1.25 million in support of the people, organizations, and projects at Penn State that they hold close to their hearts. It was an incredible day, and we hope you'll save the date to do it again.
This year, whether you volunteer your time within your community, advocate for a specific cause, give to one of the many fundraising campaigns happening at Penn State Behrend and across the University, or anything in between, your decision to take action demonstrates to the world that Penn Staters give back. The contribution of your talents and time to the University drives our success—and you can extend your impact even further by getting involved on GivingTuesday.
Penn State Behrend will have many opportunities for you to support causes close to your heart. Please consider supporting some or all of the following:
- Behrend Alumni Society
- Behrend Black Leadership Alumni Coalition
- Behrend Alternative Spring Break
- Economic Research Institute of Erie
- Intrieri Family Student-Managed Fund at Behrend
- Lion's Pantry at Penn State Behrend
- Studio Theatre at Behrend
- Sustainable Behrend - Smart Flower
- Student Garden at Penn State Behrend
- Student Government of Association of Behrend
- Virtual/Augmented Lab at Behrend
- Youth Education Outreach at Behrend