Maximize your potential. This hands-on seminar is designed to introduce today's five great elements; excellence, creativity, fear, enjoyment, and fulfillment that will help young and seasoned professionals recalibrate and strengthen abilities to generate ideas and mindfulness at home and work.
This program is designed as a high-impact transformational roller-coaster where participants experience getting in touch with their inner workings, fears, strengths, vulnerabilities, and creative capacities.
Dr. Arpan Yagnik is an assistant professor of advertising at Penn State Behrend. He received his Ph.D. in Media and Communication from Bowling Green State University. His research interests include creativity, advertising, and social media marketing. Dr. Yagnik recently authored Communication for Development and Social Change through Creativity and Creative Aerobics.
Who Should Attend
- Business Managers/Owners/Entrepreneurs
- People that feel stuck in life or job
- Learn how fear influences and dictates.
- Develop ability to defeat fear.
- Get in touch with inner creativity.
- Learn to actualize one's creative potential
- Learn to generate LOTS of ideas individually and in team.
- Develop mindfulness, and introspection skills.
- Refocus on enjoyment and excellence to actively seek fulfillment
- Learn to build synergy between professional and personal life.
- Learn to build synergy between expectation and experience
- Have a robust understanding of the five elements (Fear, Creativity, Excellence, Enjoyment and Fulfillment).
- Be successful in your workplace.
- Get valued for your contribution.
- Have more life and job satisfaction.
- Be more effective as a human, employee, employer, etc.
- Have enhanced synergy between personal and professional life.
- Become more self-reliant.
- Become more self-confident.
- Have more self-esteem.
- Have more clarity.
- No more second-guessing.
- Reduce self-doubting yourself.
- Prioritize with clarity.
- Develop ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Manage uncertainty and ambiguity effectively.
- Create a distinct and memorable identity.
- Optimize your performance in individual/team settings.
- Optimize your productivity.
- Have more free time.
- Manage expectations proficiently.
Register or Request Information
To register today, please contact Carleen Orlando at [email protected].