Professional Development Series for School Health
Enhance your earning potential
Enjoy a convenient, condensed summer schedule
Satisfy Act 48 and Act 58 requirements
Note: Students are responsible for semester fees and purchasing textbooks, if applicable.
Graduate credit tuition: $914 per credit
Undergraduate credit tuition: $720 per credit
**The University may cancel or postpone any course or activity because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.
To Register as non degree Undergraduate credit:
- Go to registrar.psu.edu
- Hover over "Registration"
- Click on "Undergraduate Nondegree Student"
- Click on "Undergraduate Nondegree Enrollment Form"
- Send the form to Behrend’s Registrar Office:
Robert & Sally Metzgar Admissions and Alumni Center
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
4851 College Drive
Erie, PA 16563-0201
To Register as Graduate credit:
- Apply to the graduate school at gradschool.psu.edu
- Choose new applicant or resume study for those who have previously taken courses
Call Penn State Behrend Office of Community and Workforce Programs at 814-898-6103 or email Carleen Orlando.