From this issue:
- Director’s Message
- In Brief
- Master’s in Applied Clinical Psychology Added
- Choirs Perform with Barry Manilow!
- Student Receives University Honor
- News & Notes
- New Faculty and Staff
- More Additions
- Honors, Distinctions, and Accomplishments
- Student And Alumni Honors, And Accomplishments
- Books Published
- Learn by Doing
- Students Make Splash with Edwin the Duck Project
- Living in the Limelight
- A Place to Hide
- Politics as Usual?
- Former President Campaigns at Behrend
- Senior Spotlight: Meet Courtney Hopson
H&SS News is published annually and provided free to alumni and friends of the Penn State Behrend School of Humanities & Social Sciences by the Office of Marketing Communication, William V. Gonda, [email protected], director. Editor: Heather Cass, [email protected]. Designer: Martha Ansley Campbell, [email protected]. This publication is available in alternative media on request.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. U.Ed. EBO 16-305.