Penn State Behrend - Sigma Xi Undergraduate Research and Creative Accomplishments Conference
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Online abstract submission will be open January 4 to February 19, 2018.
Submitters will be notified of acceptance by March 19.
- Abstract must specify either oral or poster presentations.
- Submitters must choose most appropriate academic discipline.
- 250 characters (not including spaces)
- Do not begin with an article (a, an, or the)
- Do not end the title with punctuation
- Do capitalize first and all important words in title
- 2,000 characters (not including spaces)
- Minimize the use of special characters or mathematical formulas
- Please denote formatting or special characters as shown below
- Italic text: S. aureus = /S. aureus/
- Greek letters: b = (beta), B = (Beta)
- Superscripts: X2 = X^2
- Subscripts: H2O = H_2O
Online Abstract Submission
If you have any questions about the Online Abstract Submission form please contact the Penn State Behrend School of Science office at 814-898-6150 or by emailing Talia Smock at [email protected].