Penn State Behrend Spring Career and Internship Fair 2017
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Noon - 4:00 p.m., Junker Center
>>> View Floor Plan
The Penn State Behrend Career and Internship Fair is a great opportunity for you to discuss full time, part-time, internship, and co-op opportunities with companies recruiting for all Penn State Behrend majors. Not ready for a job or internship yet? No problem—you can still come to the fair to see what kind of job and internship opportunities are out there for your major and career interests.
If you are coming to the fair to find a job, internship, or co-op:
- Wear professional attire.
- Bring several copies of your resume. If you need help creating or brushing up your resume, make an appointment with the ACPC.
- Drop-in resume reviews are available in the ACPC, Reed 125, prior to the fair; TBA.
- Sign up for or update your LinkedIn profile. See these tips for building your profile.
- Prepare your elevator speech and practice it using InterviewStream.
- Plan ahead. Check to see which companies will be in attendance, and determine who you want to speak with.
- Lines may be very long to speak with certain employers, so be sure you have enough time in your day to meet with your top companies.
If you are coming to the fair to talk about what opportunities exist for your major or career interest:
- Business casual attire is recommended.
- Bring a few copies of your resume just in case you find something that interests you!
- Prepare an elevator speech; it will make it easier to introduce yourself to the recruiters.
- Practice your elevator speech using InterviewStream
- 2016 Fall Career and Internship Fair, 165 organizations attended - Organizations Attended
- 2016 Spring Career and Internship Fair, 160 organizations attended - Organizations Attended
- 2015 Fall Career and Internship Fair, 176 organizations attended - Organizations Attended
- 2015 Spring Career and Internship Fair, 160 organizations attended - Organizations Attended