- Recommended FAFSA Deadline and Award Notifications
- First-year students starting in Fall 2017 are encouraged to complete the 2017-18 FAFSA on the web by February 15, 2017. Please file your FAFSA form as soon as possible (after October 1, 2016). If you are from Pennsylvania, the state deadline for the FAFSA is May 1st. Award notifications will be sent electronically starting in early/mid March.
Apply Now for Special Scholarship Opportunities
- First-year students are automatically considered for most academic scholarships at Penn State Behrend, but there are several scholarships that require a special application.
Additional Loan Opportunities Available
- After you receive your Student Aid Award Notification, if you would like to pursue additional loan opportunities, you can apply online for a Federal Direct Parent Loan (PLUS) or an Alternative Loan after June 1 before the school year you are starting.
Looking for a job on campus?
- Students have many opportunities for college employment.
Financial Aid Webinars
- Please join us for our financial aid webinars!