Simply take these steps to apply.
- All students applying to Penn State Behrend must complete the Penn State application. If Penn State Behrend is your first choice, simply indicate it when asked on the application.
- We have rolling admissions with a recommended filing date of November 30 for first-year students. See our Admissions Timeline for other dates and deadlines.
- In addition to the application for admission, you will need to submit:
- a $65 application fee (payable with a credit card on the web application)
- a copy of your high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores (SAT code #2660 or ACT code #3656)
- any transcripts from other colleges attended
- if applicable, any Advanced Placement scores
Individuals who wish to apply for an advanced degree must complete a Graduate School application on the Graduate School Application portal. Learn about each program’s application requirements and find a link to the portal.