Bachelor's Degree Majors
- Accounting, B.S.
- Arts Administration, B.A.
- Biology, B.S.
- Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior
- General Biology
- Genetics and Developmental Biology
- Health Professions
- Medical Technology
- Molecular and Cell Biology and Biochemistry
- Business Economics, B.S.
- Chemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry Education Pre-Certification
- General Chemistry
- Communication, B.A.
- Computer Engineering, B.S.
- Computer Science, B.S.
- Creative Writing, B.F.A.
- Digital Media, Arts, and Technology, B.A.
- Economics, B.A.
- Electrical Engineering, B.S.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Elementary and Early Childhood Education (PreK-4), B.S.
- English, B.A.
- Literature, Film, and Culture
- Professional Writing
- Environmental Science, B.S.
- Finance, B.S.
- General Arts and Sciences, B.A.
- Liberal Studies
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- History, B.A.
- Industrial Engineering, B.S.
- Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies, B.S.
- International Business, B.S.
- Management Information Systems, B.S.
- Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Marketing, B.S.
- Mathematics, B.S.
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Pure Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Nursing, B.S.
- Nursing (RN to B.S.)
- Physics, B.S.
- Computational Physics
- General Physics
- Plastics Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Project and Supply Chain Management, B.S.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Psychology, B.S.
- Human Factors and Design
- Psychology in the Workplace
- Science, B.S.
- Earth and Space Science Education Pre-Certification
- Environmental Studies
- General Science
- General Science Education Pre-Certification
- Secondary Education in Mathematics, B.S.
- Software Engineering, B.S.
Associate Degree Programs
- General Business, A.S.
- Letters, Arts, and Sciences, A.A.
- Electrical Engineering Technology, A.ENGT.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.ENGT.
- Penn State Hershey College of Medicine Early Assurance Program
- 3+4 Accelerated Program in Primary Care
- 3+4 Accelerated Program in Dentistry
- 3+4 Accelerated Program in Pharmacy
- 3+4 Accelerated Program In Optometry
Bachelor's Degree Minors
- Applied Economics
- Civic and Community Engagement
- Communication Arts and Mass Media
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Politics and Government
- Project and Supply Chain Management
- Psychological Science
- Sustainability Leadership
- Women's Studies/Gender Studies
- Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics
- Behavioral Health and Counseling Psychology
- Child Development
- Crime, Psychology, and Public Policy
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) with SAP
- Financial Controllership
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services Sales
- German Studies
- Global Awareness
- Human Factors
- Legal Studies
- Medical Plastics
- Plastics Processing
- Public Relations
- Social Studies Teacher Certification
- Trauma Studies