281 BURKE CENTER
ERIE PA 16563
C.P.A., M.B.A., Penn State University (1988): Research and teaching interests include accounting; quantitative business analysis; finance. Professor Patterson maintains an active practice as a Certified Public Accountant.
- ACCTG 211: Financial and Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
- SCM 200 (Formerly MS&IS 200): Introduction to Statistics to Business
- SCM 301: Supply Chain Management
- Management Science & Information Science: Fall 1999, Spring 2000
- Service to Public and Private Organizations
- Judge, Dicesan Science Fair, Erie Diocese, Erie PA, 2007
- St John - Holy Rosary Eastside Catholic School , Erie PA:
- Quiz Bowl Coach, 2004-05
- Planning Committee Member, 2003
- School Board Member, 2001-04
- PTC Treasurer, 2000-05
Membership in Professional Societies
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 1993-:
- Member, Relations with Schools and Colleges Committee, 2002-.
Assistance to Student Organizations
- Club Adviser, Delta Sigma Pi, Penn State Erie, Erie PA, 1990- .
- Recipient, Chapter Adviser of the Year, Allegheny Region, Delta Sigma Pi, 2001.
- Pro bono tax work, 2002-.
MBA, Business Administration, Penn State University
BS, Accounting, Penn State University