Live right on campus.
Living in one of Penn State Behend’s eighteen residential buildings offers you convenience, safety, and so much more. You’ll live just steps from your classes, from your meals, from your campus activities and co-curricular experiences—and from your friends. You’ll be part of an engaged and supportive learning community whether you choose to live in Behrend’s traditional residence halls, suite-style buildings, or apartments.
Special Living Options
Special Living Options (SLOs) bring together students interested in living and learning with others who share common interests and goals. Students who participate in an SLO explore a specific theme through programs and opportunities that enhance their experience.
SLOs are centered around one of the following academic or special interests:
- Discover House for first-year students who want to research majors and careers;
- Engineering House for students studying in an engineering discipline, with unique communities for first-year and upper-class students;
- Global Boarders for any student interested in a global-immersion living experience;
- Heartbeat House for first through fourth semester students interested in a career in nursing;
- Honors House for students in the Behrend Honors or Schreyers Honors programs;
- Light House for service-minded students interested in volunteer experiences; and
- Tree House for students interested in sustainability, including environmental and social justice issues.
Find out more.
For additional information, visit the Behrend Campus Living website.