Live right on campus.
Living in one of Penn State Behrend’s eighteen residential buildings offers you convenience, safety, and so much more. You’ll live just steps from your classes, from your meals, from your campus activities and co-curricular experiences—and from your friends. You’ll be part of an engaged and supportive learning community whether you choose to live in Behrend’s traditional residence halls, suite-style buildings, or apartments.
Interested in exploring more? Take an online tour of Trippe Hall, Penn State Behrend's newest residence hall, which was completed in fall 2018.
Living Learning Communities
Living Learning Communities bring together students interested in living and learning with others who share common interests and goals. Students who participate in a Living Learning Community explore a specific theme through programs and opportunities that enhance their experience.
Living Learning Communities are centered around one of the following academic or special interests:
- Engineering House for students studying in an engineering discipline, with unique communities for first-year and upper-class students;
- Global Boarders for any student interested in a global-immersion living experience;
- Heartbeat House for first through fourth semester students interested in a career in nursing;
- Honors House for students in the Behrend Honors or Schreyer Honors programs;
- Service and Sustainability House for service-minded students interested in environmental and social justice issues.
Find out more.
For additional information, visit the Behrend Campus Living website.