Simply take these steps to apply.
- All students applying to Penn State Behrend must submit the Penn State application, the Coalition Application, or the Common Application. If Penn State Behrend is your first-choice Penn State location, simply indicate that when asked on the application.
- We have rolling admissions with a recommended submission date of November 30 for first-year students; there also is an Early Action option with an application deadline of November 1. See our Admissions Timeline for other dates and deadlines.
- In addition to the application for admission, you will need to submit:
- a $65 application fee (If you've visited campus or have financial hardship you are eligible for a fee waiver; contact us before you submit your application.)
- your Self-Reported Academic Record and SAT or ACT scores (SAT code #2660 or ACT code #3656)
- transcripts from any colleges attended, if applicable
- Advanced Placement scores, if applicable
Individuals who wish to apply for an advanced degree must complete a Graduate School application on the Graduate School Application portal. Learn about each program’s application requirements and find a link to the portal.