The future of higher education calls for innovative, collaborative thinking and action. Penn State Behrend is planning for that future.
The strategy guiding Penn State Behrend through 2025 draws on:
- A history of excellence in academics
- Recognized strengths in research and outreach
- The power of the Penn State brand
- Unique dimensions of the Behrend experience
- The energy and engagement of the Behrend team
Infused with the principles of our Vision of a Behrend Grad and Behrend as an Open Lab, our Strategic Plan for 2020-25 incorporates a vision, mission, and five key objectives centered on:
- Student success
- Academic excellence
- Research impact
- Campus diversity
- Employee engagement
The Strategic Plan reflects the collaborative input of faculty, staff, and senior leadership of the college, as well as Behrend’s Council of Fellows. Its execution and continued refinement will be undertaken with that same emphasis on shared involvement and collaboration.