Penn State Behrend is a four-year and graduate college of Penn State located in northwestern Pennsylvania, near the shores of Lake Erie. With the largest undergraduate enrollment of Penn State’s Commonwealth Campuses, the college is able to provide you with both a comprehensive university education and vibrant living-learning environment.
Penn State Behrend offers:
- Four-year degrees in business, engineering, science, the humanities, and the social sciences.
- A student-to-faculty ratio of 15:1. Our average class size is 26.
- Minors and certificates you can use to tailor your Penn State degree to your career interests.
- Three 4+1 graduate degree programs. In just one extra year, you can earn a master’s degree in Business Administration (M.B.A.), Manufacturing Management (M.M.M.), or Professional Accounting (M.P.Acc.).
- Scholarships. Upon acceptance to the college, you’ll automatically be considered for scholarships. (International students do not have to file a FAFSA form.) View current Penn State tuition and fees.
- Plentiful housing. Nearly half of Penn State Behrend’s students live in on-campus residence halls or apartments. Two privately-owned student apartment complexes are adjacent to campus.
- A safe environment. Penn State Behrend’s park-like campus is bordered on three sides by trees and water. Emergency call boxes are located throughout the campus, a safety escort service is available, and all residence halls are locked.
- Support services. Penn State Behrend offers services to help you apply as a student—even with your documentation and visa. The college also has services to help you as a student, including the English Language Study Center and tutoring, if needed. Read more information for new international students.
- Accessibility. Erie International Airport is a twenty-minute taxi ride from campus. The airport is serviced by American Airways and United.
Ready to apply? Read admissions information specific to applicants living outside of the United States.