The mission of Student Leadership and Involvement is to support students in their personal growth and leadership development outside of the classroom through a student-centered approach and experiential opportunities in clubs and organizations, civic engagement, fraternity and sorority life, and major college events.
Through involvement, students will…
- Build interpersonal relationships.
- Connect with Penn State Behrend through social, professional, and personal experiences.
- Recognize and value diversity across beliefs, ideas, and communities.
- Gain skills and abilities through leadership, personal development, and professional opportunities.
- Explore the concepts of community, social responsibility, and citizenship.
- Evaluate and identify personal values.
Programs and Services
- Welcome Week
- Clubs and Organizations
- Civic and Community Engagement
- Leadership Development Programs
- Special Events
- Campus Ministries
- Fraternity & Sorority Life