The Bursar's Office provides information regarding tuition and room and board.
Financial Literacy Modules
Use this financial literacy guide to find resources needed to make informed decisions regarding money management.
Scholarships can come from a variety of places. Here are a few to check out:
- Behrend Undergraduate Scholarships via the Behrend Financial Aid Office
- Penn State Scholarships via Penn State Student Aid
- Penn State Student Service and Leadership Awards
Other scholarships and aid may be found by
- Contacting your family members' employer(s)
- Exploring your major, college, or school website
- Researching scholarships available through civic foundations, nonprofit organizations, and religious institutions
Learn the steps for completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and find information on loans, scholarships, and other types of financial aid.
Student Employment On Campus