Graduate Admissions Events
The Schools of Business, Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences, together with the Office of Graduate Admissions, host several events for prospective students throughout the year. If you intend to begin an advanced degree within the next year, now is the time to research our programs and plan out the steps in the
If you have questions about a graduate program or would like more information, fill out an information request form and the Office of Graduate Admissions will follow up with you.
Upcoming Event ScheduleUse the event links to register your attendance at a Zoom information session or to request information about a program. The Office of Graduate Admissions will follow up with additional details.
MBA in Pittsburgh and Erie
- Tuesday, September 15, at noon
- Wednesday, September 16, at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 22, at noon
- Wednesday, September 23, at 7:00 p.m.
Master of Manufacturing Management
Master of Applied Clinical Psychology
Master of Professional Accounting
- Wednesday, September 16, at noon
- Tuesday, September 22, at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 29, at 6:00 p.m.
Master of Project Management
Advanced degrees offered by the faculty at Penn State Behrend
- Applied Clinical Psychology, M.A., resident instruction
- Business Administration, M.B.A, 75 percent online/25 percent classroom instruction; evening classes on campus and in Pittsburgh
- Quality and Manufacturing Management, M.M.M., 75 percent online/one weekend campus visit per semester/three-day summer residency
- Professional Accounting, M.P.Acc., 75 percent online/25 percent classroom instruction; evening classes on campus and in Pittsburgh
- Project Management, M.P.M., fully online 12 credit certificate and 30 credit degree program