Graduate Admissions Events
The Schools of Business, Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences, together with the Office of Graduate Admissions, host several events for prospective students throughout the year. If you intend to begin an advanced degree within the next year, now is the time to research our programs and plan out the steps in the
If you have questions about a graduate program or would like more information, fill out an information request form and the Office of Graduate Admissions will follow up with you.
Upcoming Event Schedule
New information session dates will be posted when scheduled. Check back to this page, or contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for more information.
Advanced degrees offered by the faculty at Penn State Behrend
- Applied Clinical Psychology, M.A., resident instruction
- Business Administration, M.B.A, 75 percent online/25 percent classroom instruction; evening classes on campus and in Pittsburgh
- Quality and Manufacturing Management, M.M.M., 75 percent online/one weekend campus visit per semester/three-day summer residency
- Professional Accounting, M.P.Acc., 75 percent online/25 percent classroom instruction; evening classes on campus and in Pittsburgh
- Project Management, M.P.M., fully online 12 credit certificate and 30 credit degree program