Come see all that Penn State Behrend has to offer! Join us at our Penn State Day Open House on Saturday, October 9, 2021.
You can meet with faculty, talk to current students, learn about the admissions process and financial aid, tour the campus, and hear about our 40-plus degree programs. And as a bonus: We'll waive Penn State's $65 application fee for those who attend!
Penn State Behrend Open House Schedule — Saturday, October 9
8:30 a.m.-noon: Campus Tours
Depart from Reed Union Building
Tours depart every ten minutes and take about one hour. First tour leaves at 8:30 a.m. and last tour leaves at noon.
9:00 a.m.-noon: Campus Information Fair
McGarvey Commons, Reed Union Building
Learn more about activities, programs, and services available to Behrend students.
9:00 a.m.-noon: Academic Information and Presentations
Times and locations vary
Meet with faculty members and staff to learn about our majors, minors, and certificates:
- Black School of Business: Information Fair, 9:00 a.m.-noon, Burke Center. Academic Presentation, 10:15 a.m., 180 Burke Center.
- School of Engineering: Information Fair, 9:00 a.m.-noon, Burke Center. Academic Presentations, 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., 180 Burke Center. Engineering Lab tours ongoing; Advanced Manufacturing and Innovation Center tours from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences: Information Fair, 9:00 a.m.-noon; Academic Presentation, 10:30 a.m., 69 Kochel Center.
- School of Science: Information Fair, 9:00 a.m.-noon, Roche Hall. Academic Presentation, 10:00 a.m., 21 Witkowski.
- Nursing Program: Information Fair, 9:00 a.m.-noon, Roche Hall. Academic Presentation, 10:30 a.m., 185 Benson.
- Pre-Health Programs: Information Fair, 9:00 a.m.-noon, Roche Hall. Academic Presentation, 11:00 a.m., 21 Witkowski.
- Honors Program: Information, 9:00 a.m.-noon, Metzgar Center. Presentation, 11:30 a.m., Metzgar Center.
9:30 a.m.: Admissions Session
117 Reed Union Building
Learn more about how to apply to Penn State, hear how decisions are made, and get helpful tips on your application.
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.: Housing Tours
Start at Reed Union Building
Take a shuttle looping from Reed Union Building to Trippe Hall, Ohio Hall, and Niagara Hall. Get on or off at any stop.
Noon-1:00 p.m.: Individual Questions for Admissions
Speak directly to Admissions staff members to get answers to your questions about applications, courses, financial aid, and more.
Dobbins Hall: All-you-can-eat brunch at a special price of $8.50 per person. 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Paws: Starbucks coffee, Penn State Bakery, and Penn State Berkey Creamery items. Located in Reed Union Building. 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Bruno's Cafe: A la carte deli, pizza, and grill items for lunch and dinner. Located in Reed Union Building. 10:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Cash, Visa, Discover, American Express, and MasterCard accepted.