- President: Glenn Brooks '86
- Vice President: Jaime (Orcutt) Kline '02
- Treasurer: Dan Fiul '90
- Past President: Ed Painter '95
- Michael Bergstrom '09
- Conchita Dixon '97
- Eric Frei '16
- Sarah (Magrini) Giambanco '12, '15
- Kim (Thurston) Kaercher '99
- Alan Kirk '76
- Jeffrey Lasky '94
- Maria (Madigan) Palmieri '98
- Haley Sharp '13
- Casandra Sheldon '07
- Brian Wilking '15, '17
- Kim (Bishop) Wolf '88
- Ralph Ford, Chancellor
- Kristen Comstock '06, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
- Faculty Chair
- President or Vice President of Student Government Association
- President or Vice President of Lion Ambassadors
- President of Blue & White Society
- Matt Eichelberger, Regional Director, Penn State Alumni Association (PSAA)
- Scott Nick, President, Lake Erie Chapter, Penn State Alumni Association (PSAA)
- Brian Streeter, Senior Director of Athletics
- Brandon McGraw '09, President, Behrend Black Leadership Alumni Coalition (BBLAC)
- Outreach Committee: Engages Behrend alumni and attendees with each other, the College, and the community through planning social and professional networking opportunities, maintaining communication with alumni and communities, generating ideas for Reunion, and coordinating events.
- Campus Involvement Committee: Provides opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to develop a closer affiliation with the Alumni Society through co-sponsoring campus activities, creating a mentor program, interacting with student organizations, and recognizing students with awards and scholarships.
- Alumni Awards Committee: Recognizes distinguished alumni with an annual award. The Alumni Society seeks nominations of alumni who have made significant contributions and achievements in their profession, community, and Penn State Behrend.
For more information, contact us at 814-898-6367 or by email at [email protected].