If you live in Northwest Pennsylvania (or surrounding areas) and have Penn State Spirit, come meet the Lake Erie Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association. All graduates, former students, family, and friends of Penn State are welcome to join and become involved with a wide range of social, cultural, service, and athletic events. New members and new ideas are always welcome.
Chapter activities Include:
- Annual Steak Fry with prominent (usually Penn State) speakers
- Annual Golf Scramble and Steak Dinner
- Football TV Watching Parties at Hooch & Blotto’s Sports Bar & Grill (8071 Peach Street)
- Chapter night at a SeaWolves baseball game, Otter's hockey match, and Bayhawks basketball game
- Reserved seats at selected Behrend Speakers Series Programs
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. For more information, contact Robert (Luke) Luther, president, by phone at 814-746-9810 or email at email@example.com.