Here's everything you need to know about parking at Penn State Behrend—how to obtain a parking permit, where you can park, and much more.
- Parking FAQ
- Parking Regulations (PDF Format) | (Word Format)
- Parking & Campus Map (PDF)
- Parking Permit Prices
- Parking Permit Registration
- Temporary Permits - Available for $4/day
- Pay Parking Citations
- Parking Appeals
- Faculty/Staff Only: Campus Event Parking Requests
For your convenience, we also have a parking kiosk at Erie Hall (pictured on this page). During business hours, you can drive up to the window and pick up your student, faculty/staff, or visitor parking permit.
If you need more information or have questions related to parking, please contact Parking Services during business hours. Questions about parking also can be directed to the number 814-898-PARK (7275).