Contact the Behrend Web Team
- If you encounter a problem with the website, such as a broken link, a missing image, a missing page, etc., please report the issue by clicking the Website Feedback link (located at the bottom of each web page). This link will direct you to the form, Report a Web Site Problem, which you can complete.
- If you need assistance with the website (i.e., help with editing a web page, etc.), please email [email protected] instead of using the form.
- Do not use spaces or special characters for file names. Exception: A hyphen may be used.
- Upload files to the proper folder (i.e., images or files).
- The maximum file size is 2 MB. (If the file exceeds this size, contact [email protected].)
- Files must be in the MP4 format using H.264 codec for file compression.
- Contact [email protected] to request that it be uploaded to Behrend’s YouTube account.
- Provide the URL of the page where this video should be embedded.
- Ensure the video is captioned.
- Re-size images within Drupal by selecting pre-sized dimensions, if available.
PDFs and Alternative Formats
- Avoid PDFs, if possible, or make the PDF content available in another alternative, accessible format.
- The preferred format for content is: Web page (1st choice) or an accessible Word document (2nd choice).
- For Word documents, you must run the Accessibility Checker in Word and remediate any accessibility issues.
- Contact [email protected] if you:
- Are unable to edit items for the manually populated sections of the components (i.e., Contact Information)
- Do not use copyrighted material.