ERIE, Pa. — Online events this fall will offer prospective graduate students information about Penn State Behrend’s master’s degree programs.
Curriculum, course content, pre-enrollment competencies, the application process, and financial aid resources for graduate study will be discussed at each of the 11 sessions, which will all be offered online:
Applied Clinical Psychology (master of arts)
- Monday, Sept. 14, at noon
- Monday, Sept. 21, at 6 p.m.
Business Administration (master of business administration)
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, at noon
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 22, at noon
- Wednesday, Sept. 23, at 7 p.m.
Manufacturing Management (master of manufacturing management)
- Thursday, Sept. 17, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 24, at 8 p.m.
Professional Accounting (master of professional accounting)
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, at noon
- Tuesday, Sept. 22, at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 29, at 6 p.m.
Penn State Behrend also offers a Master of Project Management (M.P.M.) degree.
For information or to reserve a place at an online information session, visit behrend.psu.edu/grad-events or email [email protected].
Assistant director, news and information, Penn State Behrend