The Penn State Behrend Alumni Society hosts an annual sale of the University’s famous Berkey Creamery ice cream each summer.
We typically offer twelve varieties of the ice cream so fresh that it “mooves” from cow to cone in four days.
Proceeds from the ice cream sale benefit the Penn State Behrend Alumni Society Scholarship. Since its inception in 1987, the Alumni Society has developed various programs and activities that help alums stay connected to Behrend and each other.
Flavors may include:
- Bittersweet Mint: Mint Flavored Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips
- Butter Pecan: Butter Almond Flavored Ice Cream with Pecans
- Chocolate: Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Cookie Dough Flavored Ice Cream with Cookie Dough and Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Chip: Coconut Flavored Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips
- Cookies-n-Cream: Vanilla Ice Cream with Oreo Cookies
- Death by Chocolate: Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Flakes, Fudge Pieces, and Chocolate Swirl
- Peachy Paterno: Peach Flavored Ice Cream with Peach Slices
- Peanut Butter Swirl: Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Swirl
- Strawberry: Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberries
- Vanilla: The Most Popular Flavor, Vanilla Ice Cream
- WPSU Coffee Break: Coffee Flavored Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips
To subscribe to our ice cream brochure for upcoming sales, please contact Andrea Myers at [email protected] to be added to our mailing list.
Visit Paws Coffee Shop, in Reed Union Building, for a scoop from a selection of Berkey Creamery ice cream flavors every day. Or, visit The Galley convenience store, also in Reed, for Creamery products, including pints and half-gallons of ice cream.