- Jason Williams, Plastics Engineering, for his work on designing a face shield product and the creation of a sustainable manufacturing supply chain during COVID-19.
- Dennis Hadlock, Maintenance & Operations, for suggesting older event tables be replaced with new poly tables that are not only easier for operations to move and store, but also create a more aesthetically pleasing environment for external visitors.
- Katie Chriest, Sustainability, for her work in engaging a broader network of collaborators in her efforts of developing a sustainable food systems program.
- Dr. Chris Shelton, Clinical Psychology, for his work in adapting his research area of using virtual reality/augmented reality for digital mental health with external partnerships with Fairview School District and local historical societies.
- The Behrend landscaping crew, for their work in creating professional and beautiful first impressions for visitors to campus, knowing that attention to detail can impact whether or not companies choose to locate to Knowledge Park or spend time on campus doing research.