Plastics Education and Training
Penn State Behrend offers one of only four accredited Plastics Engineering Technology programs in the country and is uniquely positioned to offer plastics training for industry. The Plastics Training Academy at Penn State Behrend, which has offered programs for nearly thirty years, is highly regarded by plastics experts. Its short-term, hands-on injection molding training is recognized globally.
REGISTER NOW: Click any of the links below for course descriptions or to register.
Dates Offered in 2020
|Injection Molding Principles||March 9–11, July 27–29,
|Injection Molding Troubleshooting||March 11–13, July 29–31|
|Polymer Science and Material Selection Fundamentals||TBD|
|Injection Molded Product Failure Analysis||TBD|
|Injection-Molded Part Design Principles||August 3–4|
|Innovation & Emerging Technologies Conference||August 5–6|
|Process Validation for Medical Injection Molding||August 10–11|
|DOE for Injection Molding||August 12–14|
|Scientific Cooling: Mathematical Water Efficiency Analysis||August 12–13|
|Introduction to Plastics 101||August 13|
|Intro to Plastics Engineering Technology (Online)||January 15, September 9|
|Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing Full Fundamentals (Online)||Offered anytime|
|Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Update (Online)||Offered anytime|
- Register for a course before January 30 to qualify for a 10-percent discount. Discount code: EARLY10
- Participants who attend any of the following course pairs qualify for a 15-percent discount. Discount code: PTA15
Discounts cannot be combined.
- 2 & ½ day courses: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on days 1 and 2, and 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. on day 3
- 2 day courses: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on days 1 and 2
- 1 day course: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.