You may purchase permits for a single semester or for both fall and spring semesters. Part-time permits may only be purchased for one semester at a time.
Parking Permit Prices 2020-2021
Please check your new campus parking map for changes in parking areas.
Prices for a Single Semester
- Resident: $116 *
- Commuter: $116 *
- Commuter, Part-Time: $59
- Evening Only, Full-Time: $45
- Evening Only, Part-Time: $23
Prices for Fall and Spring Semesters (purchased together)
- Resident: $240.00 (save $30 & Fall discount)
- Commuter: $240.00 (save $30 & Fall discount)
* Fall permit pricing has been reduced by 25%. At this time, the Spring single semester permit will be full price at $155.00.
Please note there is no part-time permit or evening-only permit for two semesters purchased together.
Semester permits can be billed to your student account or paid by credit/debit card online.
If you are a student taking classes or working on-campus during the summer, you must obtain a parking permit to park on campus.
- Students: $0 (No charge for Behrend Students working or taking classes)
Temporary parking permits cost $4.00 per day and are sold in consecutive days only.
Purchase Parking Permits Online
There are no lines, no money to handle, and no paper forms to fill out. Simply complete the online Parking Registration Form and stop by Police Services in about 48 hours to receive your permit. (If you have received a parking ticket, please pick up your permit as soon as possible after completing the on-line process to avoid receiving another ticket.)