The Intellectual Property Office protects, transfers, and enforces Penn State intellectual property. The office encourages commercial interest in Penn State inventions and seeks to generate revenue from Penn State intellectual property.
- Policy IPO1: Ownership and Management of Intellectual Property
- Guide to Non-Disclosure Agreements: Commonly requested when two or more parties wish to enter into initial discussions about specific processes, methods, or technology for the purpose of determining the potential for a future relationship. A Non-Disclosure Agreement Checklist should be completed and forwarded to the contracts and grants management office for approval prior to discussions.
- Conflict of Interest
- Intellectual Property
- Private Consulting Practice
- Sabbatical Leave
- Significant Financial Interest Disclosure
- Subcontract/Subaward Request Form
- Office of Research Protections - Human Subjects