On-campus information sessions and online webinars starting soon
February 6, 2019
ERIE, Pa. — Eleven on-campus and online spring events will offer prospective graduate students information about Penn State Behrend’s master’s degree programs.
Curriculum, course content, pre-enrollment competencies, the application process and financial aid resources for graduate study will be discussed for Behrend’s five master’s degrees:
Applied Clinical Psychology, M.A.
- Information Session at Behrend: 6 p.m., Thursday, March 21
- Webinar: Noon, Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Webinar: Noon, Tuesday, March 12
Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Information Session at Behrend: 6 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Webinar: Noon, Wednesday, March 13
- Webinar: Noon, Monday, March 18
Quality and Manufacturing Management, M.M.M.
- Webinar: Noon, Thursday, Feb. 28
- Webinar: Noon, Monday, March 11
Professional Accounting, M.P.Acc.
- Webinar: Noon, Monday, Feb. 25
- Webinar: Noon, Wednesday, Feb. 27
Project Management, M.P.M.
- Webinar: Noon, Thursday, April 25
For additional information or to reserve a place at an information session or webinar, visit behrend.psu.edu/grad-events or email [email protected].