Prework – required at least 24 hours before your interview date and time:
- You must provide your Zoom Personal Meeting ID to Career Services ([email protected]) at least 24 (business) hours before your interview date and time with the following information:
- Provide the employer name:
- Date and time for the interview you scheduled:
- Your Zoom Personal Meeting ID:
- Your telephone number:
- To find your Zoom Personal Meeting ID go to https://psu.zoom.us and click "Sign In." After you are in the "Profile" section of your account your Personal Meeting ID default should be numbers (ie: 123-345-5678).
- Test your system functionality for the video camera and microphone to make sure they are working. You may want to follow the instructions below with a friend or colleague to test the system.
Date of interview:
- The employer will be joining a meeting by "calling" your Personal Meeting ID number.
- All audio and video should be set up by you through the computer. Don’t forget to click "Start Video" in the lower left-hand corner.
- Plan to set up Zoom 20 minutes prior to the start time so you are ready when the employer "calls" you.
- Go to https://psu.zoom.us/join
- Enter your Personal Meeting ID and click "Join."
- Follow the remaining instructions to make sure your video and audio are set up properly.
- Wait patiently in an undistracted manner for your interviewer to join the meeting.
- Good luck!