Welcome to Penn State Behrend. We're pleased that you are joining us for a summer session. Here are just a few quick notes:
- If you are planning to return to your own institution, courses taken will need to be transferred to your college. If you plan to remain at Behrend for the fall semester, your summer course(s) become a part of your academic record.
- If you are a current Penn State student, courses taken will automatically become a part of your Penn State transcript; there is no need for transfer of credits. Grades will be calculated as part of your Penn State grade point average.
- Current tuition and fee information and payment options can be found on the Bursar web page or by calling the Penn State Behrend Office of the Bursar at 814-898-6224.
- Books can be purchased online through the Penn State Bookstore.
- If you have difficulty with any class, seek online tutoring assistance from the Learning Resource Center.
- Campus services and offices can be reached by phone or email. For a list of contact information, view Resources for Summer Students.
- For advising assistance, contact your academic adviser or Biddy Brooks ([email protected] or 814-898-6700).
Continue to monitor this page for important updates regarding the summer session.
Good luck, and enjoy your summer at Penn State Behrend!