Whether you want to catch up on credits, get a head start on your next semester, or enroll in a course or two for professional advancement, consider taking a summer course at Penn State Behrend. You can choose from a variety of subjects and three convenient sessions, and credits can be transferred to virtually any accredited university or college.
Summer 2020 Schedule
Registration begins February 2021
- Maymester: May 10-June 7
- Session I: May 17-June 25
- Session II: June 30-August 11
|Action||Maymester Session1||Session I: 1st 6-Week Session||Session II: 2nd 6-Week Session3|
|Classes Begin||May 10||May 17||June 30|
|Drop Period Ends||May 11||May 19||July 2|
|Add Period Ends||May 12||May 20||July 3|
|Late Registration||May 13||May 24||July 4|
|Course Late Drop Period||May 12 – June 1||May 20 – June 17||July 3 - August 2|
|Holiday – No Classes||May 31||May 31||July 5|
|Withdrawal Deadline2||June 7||June 25||August 11|
|Classes End||June 7||June 25||August 11|
|Final Exams||June 9||June 28||August 13|
- A student is advised to enroll in no more than three (3) credits during a Maymester session.
- If a student is enrolled in only one course, a summer-only withdrawal must be filed in the Registrar’s Office by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of the session in which the course is offered.
- The July 4 holiday will be recognized July 5.
The University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class or activity because of insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. The University also reserves the right to change the meeting time of a course for any reason.
For more information, contact Biddy Brooks at behrendsummer or 814-898-6700.