Whether you want to catch up on credits, get a head start on your next semester, or enroll in a course or two for professional advancement, consider taking a summer course at Penn State Behrend. You can choose from a variety of subjects and three convenient sessions, and credits can be transferred to virtually any accredited university or college.
Summer 2020 Schedule
Registration begins February 2020
- Maymester: May 11-June 8
- Session I: May 18-June 26
- Session II: July 1-August 12
|Action||Maymester Session1||Session I: 1st 6-Week Session||Session II: 2nd 6-Week Session3|
|Classes Begin||May 11||May 18||July 1|
|Drop Period Ends||May 12||May 20||July 3|
|Add Period Ends||May 13||May 21||July 4|
|Late Registration||May 14||May 22||July 5|
|Course Late Drop Period||May 13 – June 2||May 21 – June 18||July 4 - August 3|
|Holiday – No Classes||May 25||May 25||July 6|
|Withdrawal Deadline2||June 8||June 26||August 12|
|Classes End||June 8||June 26||August 12|
|Final Exams||June 10||June 29||August 14|
- A student is advised to enroll in no more than three (3) credits during a Maymester session.
- If a student is enrolled in only one course, a summer-only withdrawal must be filed in the Registrar’s Office by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of the session in which the course is offered.
- The July 4 holiday will be recognized July 6.
The University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class or activity because of insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. The University also reserves the right to change the meeting time of a course for any reason.
For more information, contact Biddy Brooks at behrendsummer or 814-898-6700.