Whether you want to catch up on credits, get a head start on your next semester, or enroll in a course or two for professional advancement, consider taking a summer course at Penn State Behrend. You can choose from a variety of subjects and three convenient sessions, and credits can be transferred to virtually any accredited university or college.
Summer 2022 Schedule
Registration begins February 2022
- Maymester: May 9–June 6
- Session I: May 16–June 24
- Session II: June 29–August 10
|Action||Maymester Session1||Session I: 1st 6-Week Session||Session II: 2nd 6-Week Session|
|Registration Begins||February 2||February 2||February 2|
|Classes Begin||May 9||May 16||June 29|
|Drop Period Ends2||May 10||May 18||July 1|
|Add Period Ends2||May 11||May 19||July 2|
|Late Registration||May 12||May 20||July 3|
|Course Late Drop Period||May 11–31||May 19–June 16||July 2–August 1|
|Holiday – No Classes||May 30||May 30||July 4|
|Withdrawal Deadline3||June 6||June 24||August 10|
|Classes End||June 6||June 24||August 10|
|Final Exams||June 8||June 27||August 12|
- A student is advised to enroll in no more than three (3) credits during a Maymester session.
- Must be completed by 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The withdrawal deadline is 5:00 p.m. ET. Complete the online withdrawal form. If a student is enrolled in only one course, a summer-only withdrawal must be filed by 5:00 p.m. ET on the last day of the session in which the course is offered.
- Summer 2022 Academic Calendar
- Schedule of Courses
- Summer registration for nondegree students
- Summer registration for current Penn State students
The University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class or activity because of insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. The University also reserves the right to change the meeting time of a course for any reason.
For more information, contact Biddy Brooks at behrendsummer or 814-898-6700.