Whether you want to catch up on credits, get a head start on your next semester, or enroll in a course or two for professional advancement, consider taking a summer course at Penn State Behrend. You can choose from a variety of subjects and three convenient sessions, and credits can be transferred to virtually any accredited university or college.
Summer 2023 Schedule
Registration begins February 2023
- Maymester: May 8–June 5
- Session I: May 15–June 23
- Session II: June 28–August 9
|Action||Maymester Session1||Session I: 1st 6-Week Session||Session II: 2nd 6-Week Session|
|Registration Begins||February 2||February 2||February 2|
|Classes Begin||May 8||May 15||June 28|
|Drop Period Ends2||May 9||May 17||June 30|
|Add Period Ends2||May 10||May 18||July 1|
|Late Registration||May 11||May 19||July 2|
|Course Late Drop Period||May 10–30||May 18–June 14||July 1–31|
|Holiday – No Classes||May 29||May 29, June 19||July 4|
|Withdrawal Deadline3||June 5||June 23||August 9|
|Classes End||June 5||June 23||August 9|
|Final Exams||June 7||June 26||August 11|
- A student is advised to enroll in no more than three (3) credits during a Maymester session.
- Must be completed by 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The withdrawal deadline is 5:00 p.m. ET. Complete the online withdrawal form. If a student is enrolled in only one course, a summer-only withdrawal must be filed by 5:00 p.m. ET on the last day of the session in which the course is offered.
- Summer 2023 Academic Calendar
- Schedule of Courses
- Summer registration for nondegree students
- Summer registration for current Penn State students
The University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class or activity because of insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. The University also reserves the right to change the meeting time of a course for any reason.
For more information, contact Biddy Brooks at email@example.com or 814-898-6700.