- You can start the MBA in either a fall or spring semester.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- Applications are being processed now for fall 2020 and spring 2021.
- A complete application (including GMAT, if required) must be submitted by domestic applicants by the deadline date.
- Individuals who require a student visa should not apply to this program; due to 75 percent online delivery, a student visa cannot be issued.
- Penn State's academic calendar
- Applicants will need to complete all pre-enrollment modules prior to enrolling in the program; applications should/can be started in advance to meet application deadlines.
Semester dates: January 13–May 8, 2020
Spring 2020 meeting schedule
Semester dates: August 24–December 18, 2020
- The application deadline for a fall 2020 start is June 15, 2020.
- Pre-enrollment modules should be completed by August 17, 2020.
Semester dates: January 11–May 7, 2021
- The application deadline is November 9, 2020.
- Pre-enrollment modules should be completed by January 4, 2021.