These are the instructions to access the Azure Dev Tools web site.
- Go to Microsoft's Azure web site.
- At the Microsoft Azure page, click the Login button which is near the middle-right side of your screen.
- When prompted at the “Sign In” page, type your Penn State email address. Click the Next button.
- In the "Identity Verification by Phone" dialog box, enter your cell phone number. Then click either the Text Me or Call Me button. Next, place a checkmark in the first box to agree to the terms of service; click the Accept Terms button.
- Upon logging into Azure, a initial popup may be on your screen. You are safe to exit out of that popup; click the “x” in the top, right-hand corner of the box. If the box asks for you to click “Accept”, you are safe to do so.
- Under the column, “Education | Get Started”, click on “Software”.
- At the “Education – Software” page, you can download (or search for) the desired software from Azure. Click on the name of the software package that you want to download and then click the View Key button. (This will provide the license or product key that is required to certify your downloaded software.) And keep a record of the product key --- save it to your computer or take a photo of it with your mobile device.
- After downloading and installing the software, you will need to provide the product key in order to use the software.