On the cover:
Marissa Litzenberg, a 2021 History and Political Science graduate, is the project manager for Our West Bayfront, a neighborhood revitalization nonprofit serving the lower westside of Erie.
From this issue:
- Director’s Message
- In Brief
- Fun for Wee (and Grown) Ones
- "As I Am" Exhibit Showcased LGBTQIA Artwork
- New scholarships will honor legacy of ‘Mr. Penn State Behrend’
- Faculty & Staff News
- Language Lessons
- Interested in Law? There’s an Adviser for That
- Maymester at the Mouse House
- Behrend on Capitol Hill
- Come “Home” for the Weekend!
- Beyond Grammar and Sentence Structure
- Live from Behrend, it’s Comm 406
- Building a Better West Bayfront
- Feathering the Eagle’s Nest
- New Tools Help Enhance History
- Putting Pieces Together in Petra
H&SS News is published annually and provided free to alumni and friends of the Penn State Behrend School of Humanities and Social Sciences by the Office of Strategic Communications, William V. Gonda, [email protected], senior director. Editor: Heather Cass, [email protected]. Designer: Martha Ansley Campbell, [email protected]. This publication is available in alternative media on request.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. U.Ed. EBO 24-110