From this issue:
- Director’s Message
- In Brief
- Public Policy Fund programs prove popular
- Spring Break in Washington, D.C.
- Featured Scholars
- Come home!
- College hosts second annual Model UN conference
- Faculty News
- High School Poetry Contest Draws 1,500 Entries
- Exploring the Dynamics of Group Think
- A feminist dinner party
- Class Project Creates a Buzz
- Plenty to Celebrate in Urban Schools
- Alumna’s Leadership Rejuvenates ExpERIEnce Children’s Museum
- Angel of Positivity
- Outreach Program to Get a New Home
H&SS News is published annually and provided free to alumni and friends of the Penn State Behrend School of Humanities & Social Sciences by the Office of Strategic Communications, William V. Gonda, firstname.lastname@example.org, senior director. Editor: Heather Cass, email@example.com. Designer: Martha Ansley Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org. This publication is available in alternative media on request. Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. U.Ed. EBO 19-254.