University Wide Student Achievement Awards
Student Achievement Awards recognize undergraduate and graduate students for their outstanding achievements inside and outside of the classroom and are presented at the President or Graduate Award Ceremonies in the spring. Nominations are accepted late November and early December.
- Student Achievement Awards (December 1–11, 2020)
- University Service and Leadership Awards (January 20–February 12, 2021)
College Wide Awards
Nominations from Faculty and staff are accepted in January, award titles and full descriptions can be found on the nomination page.
- College Wide Awards (January 1–29, 2021)
Student Life & Service Awards
- Student Life Awards – Programs (February 8–March 12, 2021)
- Student Life Awards – Organizations (February 8–March 12, 2021)
- Student Life Awards – Individual (February 8–March 12, 2021)
Nomination forms may be completed online for all of the awards. Click on the above links to complete the forms. If you have questions concerning these awards, please contact Student Leadership & Involvement (814-898-6171).