Penn State Behrend Spring Career and Internship Fair 2020
Registration is now open. Register now on Nittany Lion Careers.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Junker Center
- More than 1,200 candidates expected from Behrend and other area colleges and universities; recruit for full-time, internship, co-op, part-time/summer positions, and/or provide career and organization information.
- Held in the Junker Center, a spacious athletic complex with ample room to discuss job, internship, and career information with candidates.
- Evening and day-after fair interviewing space is available. Interviewing space is limited.
- Over 4,700 students in 37 bachelor's degree programs, 4 associate degree programs, 33 minors, 21 certificate programs, and 5 graduate programs.
- View organizations attending.
Employer Registration Information
- Space is limited, so registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The priority registration deadline is March 1, to provide your company the greatest opportunity for exposure on our website and promotional materials prior to the fair. We will try to accommodate all interested organizations.
- The non-refundable general registration fee is $175, which includes one 6-foot table and brunch for three representatives. Non-profit fee is $25, which includes one 6-foot table and brunch for three representatives. Entrance-facing 8-foot table fee is $400, which includes extra space at the entrance of a row, four chairs, and brunch for up to six representatives. Please have your payment information ready when registering.
- Due to space and safety constraints, there is a limit of three representatives per table. If you need to bring more than three representatives, you may purchase an ADDITIONAL table at $175.
- We recommend bringing a company display. Confirmation will be sent immediately after registration. Campus map and parking pass will be sent one week prior to fair. Electric is available on a first-request basis. You must request electric in advance of the fair. Electric will not be provided the day of the fair.
- Employers who cancel their registration prior to March 1, 2020, will be offered the opportunity for their registration fee to be applied to the following career fair. Employers may only shift their registration once. After March 1 no transfers will be available for cancellations.
- There is a minimal fee for non-profit and government organizations. If you are unable to cover the registration fee please call 814-898-6112. You will be placed on the employer wait list as a non-paying organization. If space and resources permit, we will contact you approximately one to two weeks prior to the fair. If approved as a non-paying employer, your waiver includes lunch and parking for one representative. Depending on space, you may be asked to share a table with another wait list employer.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for program ad space and/or student volunteer t-shirts. Simply sign up on the registration form, or contact us if you have other ideas for fair sponsorship.
- Your registration will not be considered complete until payment is received by the ACPC.
- If you need more information on our academic majors, directions to campus, maps, or information about on-campus recruiting, check out our Employer Services page. The fair will be an excellent opportunity to look for part-time or summer help, as well as student interns.