Penn State Behrend Virtual Spring Career and Internship Fair — To Be Announced
If you have immediate hiring needs, including full-time positions for graduates or openings for summer internships, we can post those opportunities to Nittany Lion Careers and coordinate interviews with interested candidates via Zoom. Send job descriptions and any tentative dates you would like to hold interviews to [email protected].
The virtual career fair platform, Nittany Lion Careers, is very user friendly. We've created some short videos to show you more:
About the Virtual Career and Internship Fair
- More than 1,200 candidates expected from Behrend and other Penn State campuses; recruit for full-time, internship, co-op, part-time/summer positions, and/or provide career and organization information.
- Connect with students in a virtual format which includes virtual booths and virtual lines.
- No limit on the number representatives attending.
- 1-on-1 timed video chats and group video chats.
- Set up and manage virtual interview slots following the career fair to continue to engage with candidates.
- Over 4,700 students in 37 bachelor's degree programs, 4 associate degree programs, 33 minors, 21 certificate programs, and 5 graduate programs.
- View organizations attending.
Virtual Career and Internship Fair Registration Instructions
- Using the link above, begin your registration by selecting your registration type and entering your company’s information.
- Add the number of representatives that will be participating and their contact information. **We recommend that you utilize multiple representatives to more easily connect with students in 1-on-1 chats, while waiting in your virtual line, and/or in group chats.
- Select the maximum length of time for your 1-on-1 chats (ranging from 5-15 minutes). Be sure to include your meeting link and instructions on how students should connect with you. Alternative instructions also should be added, such as an email, phone number, or alternative meeting link if students are unable to connect using the primary virtual meeting link. It will be easiest if you have this information ready before you start your registration.
- Determine if you wish to host a group chat to provide an overview of your company and answer commonly asked questions (this should be hosted by another representative who is not conducting 1-on-1 chats). Be sure to include your meeting link and instructions on how students should connect with you. Alternative instructions also should be added, such as an email, phone number, or alternative meeting link if students are unable to connect using the primary virtual meeting link. It will be easiest if you have this information ready before you start your registration.
- Upload a logo, company website, and company description.
- Indicate the position titles, position types, and majors that match your recruiting needs.
- Determine your preferred payment method and confirm your registration.
- You may update your registration to reflect the number of representatives attending by emailing [email protected]. This must be done PRIOR to the fair as you cannot add representatives the day of the fair.
- The standard non-refundable registration fee is $175, and the government/non-profit fee is $25. Please have your payment information ready when registering.
- Employers who cancel their registration prior to February 1, 2021, will be offered the opportunity for their registration fee to be applied to the following career fair. Employers may only shift their registration once. After September 1 no transfers will be available for cancellations.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for program ad space in the student newspaper or sponsor a suit in our Career Closet. Simply sign up on the registration form or contact us if you have other ideas for fair sponsorship.
- Your registration will not be considered complete until payment is received by the ACPC.